ADDITIONAL PAGES

College Students Discuss Whether or Not Their Future Jobs Will Be Taken By Robots or New Technologies To Come In Our Near Future


I will be conducting my interview with random college students found walking on the street. I'll be focusing on what they think the future will look like in terms of robots and technology taking over a lot of different professions. My primary questions that I will ask are: “In ten years from now what do you think the job market will look like?” And, “Will your dream job be in danger of being taken over by a robot or technology?” I think that these are good and thought provoking questions that will get them thinking about how technology is increasing and getting smarter everyday. I am hoping that this interview will get them thinking about their future and what it will consist of due to the technology boom that is going on and how it will effect our generation in years to come.  

No comments: