ADDITIONAL PAGES

College Students Will Determine Whether or Not it is Ethically Wrong for Employers to Ask for a Job Applicant's Facebook Login Information

When conducting my interview, I will be focusing specifically on how some companies ask job applicants for their Facebook login information during the interview process. The primary question I would ask is "Is it ethically wrong for employers to ask for a job applicant's Facebook login information, and why?" I would like to ask college students this question because this is a time where most of us are finding and applying for jobs so it's directly effecting us. I would also ask this question because college students have the most to worry about in reference to inappropriate photos/comments and how potential employers may perceive them.

No comments: