ADDITIONAL PAGES

On the street interview about Wi-Fi will help stimulate thoughts about our digital network.

I will interview random people on the street as I ask them, "how do you think the Wi-Fi network has impacted your daily life, whether it be from making work more efficient to making more distractions in life?" For this interview, I will focus on the section of Wi-Fi in my iBook chapter, since Wi-Fi is a main component of the digital network. Moreover, Wi-Fi in the digital network is so complex and broad that I believe I will get interesting answers from people on how Wi-Fi has impacted them. This broader question will allow the iBook readers to consider how much Wi-Fi has impacted their own lives, and will hopefully get people thinking more about the digital network.

No comments: