ADDITIONAL PAGES

Street Interview Will Determine if College Students Find Text Analytics Intrusive



For my interview, I will focus on how businesses use text analytics, the process of deriving “unstructured data” into patterns and trends, to target consumers. So too, the question I want to ask college students is “Do you think it is intrusive that businesses use text analytics to target specific audiences, and why?” I would like to ask college students this question because I think many people are unaware of text analytics and how they are being targeted for information they are displaying on numerous digital networks such as social media, video, online chat, surveys, and digital photography. In addition, I want to specifically ask college students this question because college students use digital networks more than any other age group and because college students are a main target for many companies. 


No comments: