ADDITIONAL PAGES

Is there any ethical practices happening on the Internet within the students of the University of Maryland?


The chapter I will be focusing on is chapter 8: Our Digital Ethics and I want to find out what students in the University of Maryland think about digital media in an ethical stand point. I believe that most students will not take into consideration ethics when searching the Internet or socializing in the digital world, so by asking them questions about how individuals express themselves it allows the interviewee to think about the digital world in a new perspective. The primary question I will ask the interviewee is, “Do you think other individuals express themselves negatively or unethically on the Internet and why?” I would ask this question because I want to understand the perception that my peers have on others actions and if it is relevant to the studies and surveys, that I have found, that ask similar questions dealing with younger people and ethical actions online?

No comments: