ADDITIONAL PAGES

Street interviews of college students will explain how they think digital media is affecting family

My chapter is Digital Media in our nation and for my street interview I will focus on the section regarding digital media and the way it is affecting the family structure in our nation. The question I hope to have the college students answer is "how do you think digital media has negatively or positively had influence on your family?" Asking college students this question is important, because it is a subjective matter different people, specifically our age group might have a different answer then say an adult. The way college students think could be similar or different and I hope to explore and try to find any trends in answers or any major differences in how college students think our new digital age is affecting family life.

No comments: