ADDITIONAL PAGES

Has Technology Impacted Education in a Positive or Negative Manner?

The topic from my chapter that my question is focused on is how technology has impacted education. The question that I will ask college students is whether technology has impacted education in a positive or negative manner? I want to ask college students this question because they have grown and gone through their education with new developing technology. College students have experienced the rise of technology throughout their education and will be the perfect focus group to interview. The question will also provide insight to my chapter because the information I will get from the interviews will be directly from students who have experienced technology in their education, thus making the information accurate for the iBook.

No comments: